14 gal Brewmaster Edition Brew Bucket.
The Brew Bucket's conical bottom allows trube to settle out nicely in a more concentrated space and has the effect of minimizing the surface area of your beer that is contact with the trub during ferment.
- Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Patent Pending Stainless Rotating Racking Valve
- 14 gal Max Capacity
- LCD thermometer and thermowell
- 40° Conical Bottom for Trub Trapping
- Nests for Storage, Stacks for Ferment!
- Molded Silicone Lid Gasket
- Spring Loaded Lid Clamps for Airtight Lid Seal
- Offset Airlock Hole includes Silicone Stopper
- Gallon & Liter Markers inside for visual volume assessment
- Stainless construction resists damage and is easy to clean
- 24” Height x 16” Width
Note: 1/2" Silicone fits into the lid hole for use as a blowoff. 3/8" ID tubing is perfect for racking beer from the BrewBucket's valve.